Zte is well known brand, with history of making good quality of phones for reasonable price. This is also case here with decent hardware to run up to date Android OS offering user good build quality, strong midrange performance, fingerprint scanner and decent camera. All this for 100$ sounds good.
- Support Touch ID
- 5.0inch IPS OGS capacitive screen, 1280×720 pixels
- CPU:MTK6735 Quad Core, 1.3GHz GPU:Mali-T720
- Android 5.1 OS , 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Dual Cameras, 8.0MP front camera, 13.0MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus
- Support 2G/GPS/Wifi/Bluetooth
- Networking:2G: 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
Not bad for 100$ phone, for detailed review you should check out youtube video down below.