China’s flagship competitor, but for fragment of price, [eafl id=”2204″ name=”mi5″ text=”Xiaomi Mi5″] Standard version. Review unit is 64GB ROM 3GB RAM Snapdragon 820 (underclocked).
[eafl id=”2204″ name=”mi5″ text=”Xiaomi Mi5 3GB RAM 64GB ROM”]
- Display: 5.15 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel, 428 PPI
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core
- GPU: Adreno 530
- System: MIUI 7 (base on Android 6.0)
- RAM + ROM:3GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Rear Camera: Sony IMX298 sensor, 16MP 4-axis OIS camera, with PDAF and DTI technology
- Front Camera: 2µm-pixel 4MP camera
- Front Fingerprint Sensor
- 3600mAh Battery
Look promising isn’t it :), and it should, because Xiaomi proven to be very good brand over time, offering really good products for very low price. This is also case here, astonishing design and build quality, chosen materials which won’t leave you unimpressed. If you want to push things even more Xiaomi is offering strongest version with 4GB of ram and 128GB of ROM with addition of ceramic back. Yes you are reading that correct, ceramic back is luxury.
In provided video review i’m offering my personal opinion about Mi5.
Camera is one of many strong points on Xiaomi Mi5 click here to download untouched still photo and video files.
I Bought XIaomi MI5 from GearBest you can check out price at link down below.