Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 on of the kind tablet, it incorporates best of 2 worlds. 1st thing is design and build which is vastly familiar with those of Apple products, second thing is flexibility and versatility of android which is skinned with MIUI which provides a lot of modification on top of standard android features.
- OS: Android 5.1 & Windows 10 (options)
- CPU: Intel Atom X5-Z8500 64bit Quad Core 2.2GHz, 14nm process
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- Memory: RAM + ROM: 2GB + 16GB, 64GB options 2GB LPDDR3 RAM and 64GB eMMC 4.5 flash storage
- Display: 7.9 inch display 2048 x 1536 resolution at 326 PP aspect ratio 4:3
- Battery: 6190mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery supports both 5V 2A power inputs
- Other: Dual camera 8MP rear or 5MP front cameras. Huge f/2.0 aperture, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1
Packaging content is standard from Xiaomi, white box with minimalistic design, inside you get wall charger with 5V 2A output & USB type C cable for charging and data transferring.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 highlights are Intel Atom X5-Z8500 64bit it is Quad core processor with each core working on 2.2 Ghz, Graphics are Intel HD Graphic which will ensure smooth gaming experience. looking further there is 2GB of DDR3 memory and 16GB of eMMC flash storage… We will see is this enough for in general No hassle usage.
Design is something that is unique for Xiaomi borrowed from the best and with some personal touch, final result is this. Beautiful in many segments it is hard to transfer how it feels in the hands…
I will encourage you to watch my full in depth review on YouTube:
To see pricing of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 click here